The state pipeline safety advisory board met Monday to discuss next steps on Line 5 at the Straits of Mackinac, in the wake of new revelations about shoddy Line 5 maintenance by Enbridge. FLOW's statement at the meeting said enough is known about the pipeline's condition and poor maintenance for the state to immediately revoke the pipeline's easement to traverse the Straits.
- Resetting Expectations in Traverse City and Grand Rapids
- FLOW Cites New Evidence of Enbridge Operating Illegally, Calls for Orderly Shutdown of ‘Line 5’ Oil Pipelines in Straits of Mackinac
- Where Does Michigan Go from Here on Leaking Septic Systems?
- FLOW Welcomes Development Director Diane Dupuis and New Board Members Brett Fessell and Douglas Jester
- Michigan Septic Summit Draws Packed Crowd to Traverse City